Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 8

I ended up spending most of my afternoon asleep. I'm finally starting to feel better. Neuropsychologically, not much happened. My brain was pretty dormant for most of the day. I couldn't even focus when I was in class because of my lack of motivation. But this morning I woke up, put on a pretty dress, and decided that I wouldn't let this cold get me down. And today's actually started off really well. I have to make up the Government test that I missed when I went home yesterday, but I'm sure it won't be that bad. I'll take the practice test here in a minute. I'm also preparing for this thing called the Moot Court competition. It's where you're a lawyer in a civil case, and you have to argue for your client in front of a panel of judges. Maybe my knowledge of brains will help me get in their heads. I hope so, because if I win at State, I get an all-expenses-paid trip to Washington DC for Nationals. That could be really exciting. I have to write a brief of a court case for this afternoon. I'll do that after the practice test. I guess I'm just starting a list here. Today's turning into a busy day. Luckily I have time and my motivation back. Well, I better get started on all this stuff.

See you later.
Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment