Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2

If anyone says that music or dancing is bad for brain development, I will cry. They're how I've been spending most of my Facebook-less time. I used my 5 minutes to upload a picture and update my status. That's all. I also learned that choline is really good for your brain, because it helps activiate neurotransmitters. Soymilk and almond milk have a lot of choline in them, and I drink a glass every day. I still haven't figured out the brain set website from Gov. I'll have to make sure I write it down today. Apparently if I get my IQ above 150, I'll be considered highly gifted. I also learned about MENSA, which is a forum for people with high IQs. My grandpa is a member. My adopted grandpa. Not my birth one. But still. It's cool. You have to score a certain IQ on an approved test to be eligible. Maybe I'll try it at the end of this 90 days. Obviously I haven't seen any drastic changes in my mind yet, but I'll keep working. Well, I better go. Over and out.

Isabella, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment